Monday 9 November 2015


Goodday Fellow Scrappers and Bloggers,

This is a Album that I did for my son Erasmus.  His Adorable and Precious Wusi passed away at a young age and I really wanted to capture the Memories for him that they had in this small amount of time....


She was bought in Worcester in Cape Town.....that is why my name is Wusi
 
 
 I made little tags with a punch and stapled different ribbons on.  The wording was cut out with my Cricut and covered with Dimensional glaze.
 

On our Way from Worcester after a Rugby Match with the new puppy....... I have made a pocket on the left side of the page for her Vet card.
 
 
The hearts and butterflies that was punched out was used on the left side of the page as embellishments.
 
 
 
This side of the page was done by a wave cutter and I have lifted it up with thick double sided tape.
 
 
The circles was done with a Circle punch and just cut to create something interesting.
 
 
I have cut the letters with my Cricut, wet them with embossing block and covered them with glazed glitters.....
 
 
She was a little lady so I had to use pink papers.....
 
 
I used one of my favourite circle flower punches that you can also punch holes in and joined them together with some pink ribbons.
 
 
This was also a heart punch and join the punch together with brads.....
 
 
Made tags and used the heart punch to show how much we love her.
 
 
This was a kit that I have purchased in Cape Town.
 
 
Made my own embellishments with my cramping tool, used photos and wording.
 
 
Used Crackle glaze for the flowers and glued some silver embellishment on top of the flower.  Used papers strips to make the stem.
 
 
This was a Kit that a Purchased in Cape Town.

 

Had some fun with writing funny and using stickers on the page.
 
 
This page was a lot of fun.......used the same technique just different shapes and moved the shapes around on the page.
 
 
She was quite cuddly and love the chase the cat up into the attic.....Always climbing onto my desk were I was working.....Busy little Lady.
 
 
She was such a Little Princess and I had the used the Crown that I have bought for her.
 
 
Crown was inked with a soft purple and highlighted with a darker purple.
 
 
Used some lettering and made my own embellishment with some ribbons and wool.
 
 
I used soft pop up letters for the wirting.
 
 
I made a little pocket for the left hand side of the page for him to write memories in.
 
 
I used a big letter for her name that I chalked with two different colours for a dimensional effect.  Used the same pop up letters to complete her name.  Played with ribbons and flowers to finish the page of.
 
 
I hoped that you enjoyed this Layouts and are welcome to Contact me for Classes available.......Lizette Saaiman 0767846669
 
 

 
 
 
 

No comments: