Wednesday 8 May 2013

WACKY WEDNESDAY SPECIALS!!!!


Good Morning, 

I  had a really tyring weekend as my Hubby and kiddies was sick with flu and Brongithis and that in the beginning of Winter.  I am sure that I have picked up the germs as I am feeling Horrible and trust me there is now one to spoil me and look after me......

I hope that every one had an Amazing National Scrapbooking Day, as we could not get enough of Scrapping and playing with all the new punches and folding techiques that I showed the Ladies.  It was really a fun day, we played and chatted so much that we forgot to take photos....Oh no!!!!

I have decided to do Wacky Wednesday Special!!!!!  I will choose two or three products that I will be selling at a Special price for only that day, and Ladies if you Snooze you are going lo Loose out on Amazing Specials....

I hope that you will enjoy the week as my Scrapbooking Studio is overloaded with NEW STOCK that has arrived and I need to get them packed out and sorted, Papers, Embellishments, Flowers, Stamps, Mosaic Tiles, Wooden Blanks.  

Please also remember that the WHOLE of MAY is a TRIBUTE to MOTHERS DAY and the whole month I will be running SPECIALS.  Papers Sale R5, R3, and then my Famous Lucky Dips that I could not keep up with on Saturday.  The ones that I have packed were all sold out in minutes of arriving, and in between classes and techniques I packed again for some of my dear Clients that wanted some more.  This is really Value for Money, R50-00 (Value R150-00) and R100-00 (Value R250-00).  Remember the SLICE Specials, if there is a certain Cartridge that you are looking for, please contact me as there are loads Cartridges that I am selling out...

I hope that you will have a wonderfull week and please send me some of you Craft works that you have done so that we can load it up on this Blogsite and share with Friends....

WACKY WEDNESDAY SPECIALS!!!!!
PUNCHES TO MAKE YOUR OWN DIMENSIONAL FLOWERS FOR CARDMAKING AND SCRAPBOOKING

EK-SUCCESS DIMENSIONAL CARNATION FLOWER PUNCH
Normal Price R285-00 Wacky Wednesday Special R235-00




EK-SUCCES DIMENSIONAL GARDENIA FLOWER PUNCH
Normal Price R285-00 Wacky Wednesday Special R235-00


Have a Wonderfull day, keep warm, Happy Crafting and God Bless.
Lizette




4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Jy moet jouself mooi oppas. Drink maar die vitamienes and Berocca.
Mooi bly
Desire

Pumpy said...

Hi, not going to buy but wish you luck and your blog is so good, you must give me lessons. Come and look at my blog. xx

Lizette Saaiman said...

@Desire, ek drink Immunize elke dag, maar die hooikoors maak my klaar die laaste twee daggies

Lizette Saaiman said...

@Pumpy, I will gladly join your Website.....Have a lovely weekend.